Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm a Newbee

Hello everyone....
I had a wonderful day today my Mom came over to go for breakfast and spend some time with Ryan... I love when she comes to see me!!
I also curled her hair I love doing this you know as a child you always wanted to play with your moms hair and now she trusts me to do just that!!
So it brings back memories watching her do her hair... I guess that how us girls learn...
I see my daughters watching me and I just melt knowing there watching me like I use to watch her...
I have church tonight I'm really looking forward to that I feel like a child learning how to read for the first time...Except I'm learning the Bible lol....Well I hope everyone enjoyed my first post.....
Jenice


2 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome~ glad to have U! Guess who I ran into today? Vikki~ she was at the new target. She couldn't remember where I lived. and with all the changes Romeoville is making. I can't blame her.!!

It was nice to hear the memories of the time spent w/ your mom as a little girl.

Trish said...

I enjoyed reading your posts! You mom's hair is so pretty.