Sunday, October 21, 2007

What A Morning!!

I have to say Sunday mornings are such a rush no matter how early I get up.....
Today was nothing new I got up at 6:30 and started...
I made sure everyone picked out what they were going to wear the night before right buuut...
I forgot to look to see what I was going to wear lol....
Well that did not take long because I don't have too many skirts to pick from since I just started wearing them...
That is taking a little getting use to... That will be my next post lol...
Anyway so the morning is going ok I get everyone up....
Dan's in the shower I get his stuff out and start making sure everyone is getting a little something to eat...
Then I realize it's time to go...
I get in the van we are going down the road and all of a sudden I realized I never combed my hair and I just started laughing....
Thank The Lord I must have slept in one spot because my hair did not look half bad... lol..
Well that was my morning....
Jenice

2 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

You looked beautiful! So glad you and your family are at our church!

Trish said...

Hi Jenice! I'm glad you have a blog now! I thought you looked very nice on Sunday -- I wish my hair looked that good when I get up in the morning! :-)